What's new

Field Text font size problem

cdw3423

I am using "Design Property Value" (the second radio button at the top of the Field Text dialog box) and for every field I use the font size is the same. I would really like to have different font sizes for Title and part number. Is there a way to work around this? I also use "User Input" for some fields and on those they seem to allow different font size for each property.

Any Ideas?

Chris W

Ralf

Alibre Super User
Hi Chris,

Alibre Home Window:
- New Sheet
- Choose your template
- Check -> Create Empty Drawing
- OK

- Dialogue: Fill In Text -> Just press OK
- Drawing template -> RMB -> Explode Symbol
- RMB -> Edit...now you can edit/change

Save As...

Ralf

Alibre Super User
Dialogue: Fill In Text -> Just press OK

Attachments

• Fill_In_Text.png
    Fill_In_Text.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 447

cdw3423

I guess I need to do a better job at explaining my problem.

I have created my own template and added several text fields the way I want them. The problem is that all of the text fields that are "Design Property Value" always use the same font. If I change the font for one, it changes the font for all of the others too. However this problem does NOT exist for Text Fields that are set as "User Input". Maybe the file I am working with has become corrupt or something, but it seems like there should be some way to change the font size of one Design Property Value with out it effecting others.

Chris W

cdw3423

Sure Here it is. The Title and the Part Number are the two I am trying to get to do what I want.

Attachments

• SizeBtemplate2.AD_DRW
    255.5 KB · Views: 17

cdw3423

No I haven't. I figured I must just not be seeing the solution. I guess I should send in a support request.

Chris W