What's new

Fillet not working correctly

kdevoe

When ever I use the fillet function, either in part or drawing workspace, the first fillet works and then when I use it for the second or more corners it shows a complete circular arc and it shows and stays in the "fillet figures" box. As soon as it does the arc both line delete in the "fillet figures" box but a circular arc <24> stays. If I want to fillet another corner I must manually delet the circular arc <24> from the "fillet figures" box.

Any ideas as to how to correct or is this a problem with the fillet function that must be repaired by Alibre.

Kevin

Attachments

• FILLET.JPG
    FILLET.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 23

ASP

can confirm this,
in drawing-workspace the fillet-tool does select the created arc after the second fillet is applied.
Looks like a bug.

RocketNut

Alibre Super User
I will third it. I get some times when I do multi fillets. Most of the time the circle appears on an intersection before the one I just did.

bwshop

That was a problem in 2011 all ready . I was lodging in in the bete 2012 But it NEVER got fix So I was gaving up on it
bwshop

kdevoe

I never had the problem in 2011 but I guess I 'll have to wait until the fix it, hopefully in the first patch.

Thanks,

Kevin

Desertrunner

I had problems like this with 2011 version but have been using 2012 for about a week and so far haven't seen this issue once. In fact yesterday I wanted to change the arc size on the corner after finishing the sketch and when I changed 1 corner it auto changed the other 3. That would never have happened in the 2011 version, the sketch would have turned to garbage.
Tony