What's new

Find where parameter is used in model

Perhaps this is just acting spoiled , but in the equation editor is there a way to show which feature a parameter is utilized in? If I remember correctly, in Creo the dimensions in a sketch or feature change to the named parameter upon entering the relationship dialog( equation editor in alibre ). So if a dimension is generically named "D1" by the program the "dimension" displays as "D1" in the sketch or feature. I'm just not sure if I'm missing that type of feature in some way with alibre or it doesn't exist.

Thanks for any help!

Thank You Harold, I did not see the update video until you linked it.

The new EE looks to be closer to what I am talking about. You can see where the parameter is used, but not which parameter it exactly is. For instance if I'm in a sketch the dimensions will display numerically, but if I enter into the EE dialog, the dimensions ( in the actual sketch) would display as the parameter name ( as opposed to numerical value ). Also they are selectable in other programs so they can be inserted into the equations by selection. That seems like it would be a further overhaul of the EE from v24 from what I saw?