What's new

Geomagic Users near Minneapolis?

Richard K

Hello, my name is Richard Kleinschmidt. I'm a tool and equipment designer learning Geomagic Design for use in my work. I am hoping to get in touch with other users of the software in the area. My interests are in the metalworking fields, primarily machining and sheet metal forming. I am semi-retired. I have developed some machines and sold both machines and plans. My previous 3D CAD experience was with Turbocad.

I can be contacted at richard2303k@yahoo.com.

metalsys

I have used alibre (geomagic) for the last four years in my architectural sheet metal business. I use keyshot for rendering the outside of buildings with my metal products. I also design store front canopies using light gauge metal framing. http://www.metalsystems.com

IonSteve

I've replied to Richard off-line, but I would also be interesting knowing who else is using the software in the Cities. I have a hangar at the Anoka/Blaine airport and an office in the northeast metro. Looking forward to seeing other folks chime in.

Steve

Richard K

Thanks Steve,

I met Steve yesterday, Tues. He is doing some complex stuff with Alibre Geomagic Design. He helped me understand several features. Time wel spent, for me at least. I appreciate anyone taking time out to assist in some way.

Harold and Metalsys, I'll be catching up with both of you shortly.