What's new

Getting official help

RCH_Projects

Alibre Super User
sigseven said:
These are just the changes related to getting your existing API program working on V11. This post contains information on what else is new/changed in the API. Feel free to respond with questions or problems you encounter.

Hi Joril,

Sorry help is so thin in this regard.

There does not appear to be any clear position or support for API by Alibre.

I hope they will release API information on 2011. Sigseven seems to handle this.

Perhaps you can PM him.

Find his post at the top of this forum and click his name. That will give you a page including an option to Send private message.

Maybe offer a non-disclosure for important pertinent information.

Use your "User Control Panel" to read a response.

Attachments

• User Control option.GIF
    User Control option.GIF
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,645

joril

RCH_Projects said:
There does not appear to be any clear position or support for API by Alibre.

That's too bad :(

RCH_Projects said:
Perhaps you can PM (Private Message) him. Use your "User Control Panel" option in upper left - below "Board index <" option.

I'll try that, many thanks :)

sigseven

The best thing to do for API support is to post in this forum. I read it every (work)day. If you ask the support team, they'll probably come to me with the question, so it's really best to skip the middleman and just post it here. Sending me PMs will not help.

I'm very busy with developing Alibre Design itself, so my available time to do support here is limited. However, I do still try my best to address all questions here. Even if I don't reply right away, I generally at least take a quick look into the problem. Thank you for your patience.