What's new

GM Upgrade

I know that work is being done on the next release, but I do not know anything about the schedule. My argument is that it is better to be patient and give them time to work through the issues that are bound to arise than be demanding -- though I do wish that they (3D Systems) would be more open about discussing the "fixes" and "improvements" they have in mind. It isn't as if we, the user base, do not understand that all things on the wish list do not always get fixed and incorporated into a new release!

kev h

Half of me hopes they take there time and do as much as possible (as might be my last year of maintenance for a while with cost increase.) Other half can't wait to use it !! :twisted:

Would be great to have Max back with his teasers though !!! ;)

Cheers Kev 8)

MikeHenry

Alibre Super User
Lew_Merrick said:
My[ argument is that it is better to be patient and give them time to work through the issues that are bound to arise than be demanding

The OP may be trying to decide if he wants to renew maintenance or not.

fitzbond

Have you guys seen this screen before I found it on a website when searching on Geomagic 2015 in a different language.

Attachments

• geomagic-design-2015_02.png
    geomagic-design-2015_02.png
    370.2 KB · Views: 115

RocketNut

Alibre Super User
I wish 3DS/ Geomagic would send more time an money on getting the bugs out there current cad programs [like Design]. :roll:
I personalty think if they did then they would give ACAD an SolidWorks a real run for top dog in the cad sofware world.
Well I guess I'm just day dreaming agian :cry:

H-L-Smith

fitzbond said:
Have you guys seen this screen before I found it on a website when searching on Geomagic 2015 in a different language.

Too bad about that. It looks like you can label the reference planes in that screenshot. That feature plus the ability to choose their size and color are some things I miss from other products. It makes a complex parts or assemblies much easier to "read."

Cheers,