What's new

Happy New Year!

Ralf

Alibre Super User

Happy New Year!

pV58k8IV.gif

Ralf

scarr

Yes, Happy New Year and plaudits to Miles and Ralf. Miles for coining the word Alibreans, and Ralf for the latest in a great lineup of animated emoticons - you fellows are the best. And yes I know I'm a day late, an in all probability a dollar (or euro) short. :D

wathavy4

Alibre Super User

Happy new year.
As you all know, I was the one who should have said it first,
because I am living where the sun rises. 8)

Best wishes to all. :D

Gaspar

Alibre Super User

Hey all !

Just wanted to wish you all the best for 2008 !!!

I haven't been able to post for quite some time, but I have the fondest feelings for this great community.

swertel

Alibre Super User

HE'S ALIVE!

Mark this as the last time Gaspar will post to the forums in 2008. Hopefully that means business is good.

(Gaspar, note that I had to change my signature file due to your conspicuous absence.)

Gaspar

Alibre Super User

Alive 'n kickin' Scott !!!

Hey, I forgot to mention that I wish every one the best post-season possible. Unless we have a few Patriots fans out there I don't give much hope to anyone else.... not even my Steelers !

scarr

Hi Gaspar. I knew you were out there waiting the proper moment to enter the scene again - you're ome of the founding voices of the forum an your presence has been sorely missed :D

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
Re:

Gaspar said:
Alive 'n kickin' Scott !!!

Hey, I forgot to mention that I wish every one the best post-season possible. Unless we have a few Patriots fans out there I don't give much hope to anyone else.... not even my Steelers !

Go Colts!

I have faith that they have a chance. I was born and grew up in Indiana, but my wife is from Massachusetts and is a Patriots fan. It is fun in our house when the Colts and Pats meet.