What's new

Having trouble making DXFs/printable 2d drawings

Elrick

We just recently got a A3 printer to advance the workflow here at the factory. Im still bussy learning the process of printing everything on paper. So far its not been very friendly with the big assemblies. I have tried many things to imporove the speeds. It seems it doesnt really help to work with configurations. I have tried to shrink the assemblies to the minimum required objects. Exporting/importing. Nothing seems practical. Unfortunately the more simple "draft" format isnt supported in "view type". After I placed the views it sometimes takes more than 10 minutes to do the calculations and the views can be repositioned at, perhaps, 1 frame per min. After waiting 20 minutes I gave up on the full assembly cos its not practical to wait that long everytime I need to make a 2d drawing. Can anyone please tell me whats going on and what I can do to get this working? I found one other thread where someone had similar problems but didnt see any solutions there: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7286&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=manufacturing+drawings+slow&start=60

There is one workaround I have always been using but this aint professional

Attachments

• Trap 1.2.png
    Trap 1.2.png
    979.3 KB · Views: 19