What's new

How come AD are not responding to the User group Questions

fiddler

How come AD are not responding to the User group Questions

Subject header says it all.

I thought that AD would be happy to advise on this forum.
Just noted that some of the questions have been un-answered for quite some time

Cheers
Kim

swertel

Alibre Super User

Because this is the forum for users of Alibre Design to share information. Occassionaly, associates from Alibre, Inc. will stop by, but if you want an answer from them, use the correct channels: the Alibre Assistant, email, phone, or submit an incident via the web.

cclark440

Alibre Super User

Alibre's support is what makes it the greatest software from a customer service stand point. If you need an answer, ask the Assistant, or a Consultant. You will get an answer right then, or even if the question needs some research you will get the answer ASAP.

If you have a casual question that you don’t need an answer to right now, ask it here. Someone will be able to help.

fiddler

I actually read most post as I have found that often I do learn something, even if it doesn't seem relevant at the time.
Also my CAD PC is not connected to the internet, so I kind of need something else than the assistant.
Also AD informed me support via email is discouraged.
incidents, I thought, was for issues not related to drawing issues.

Cheers
Kim

mr.ska

Re:

fiddler said:
incidents, I thought, was for issues not related to drawing issues.

Issues are certainly for all issues - there is a specific "how do I?" selection for logging an incident. Whether I have a problem or just can't figure out how to do something, I log an incident if there's no Alibre Assistant available.