What's new

How to remove units for the alternate dimension ?

Nicolas

Hi Forum,
Does anyone know how to remove units (mm in this eample) from the alternate dimension display?
upload_2021-8-4_8-41-19.jpeg

BIGKAT2

Hi Forum,
Does anyone know how to remove units (mm in this eample) from the alternate dimension display?
View attachment 33973
THIS IS WHAT I DO RIGHT CLICK ON DIMENSION CLICK ON PROPERTIES THEN CLICK ON ALTERNATE UNITS CLICK ON OVER RIDE DIMENSION VALUE CLICK JUST RIGHT OF MM THEN BACKSPACE 2 TIMES TO GET RID OF MM THEN CLICK ON OK AND IT BE GONE

simonb65

Alibre Super User
Don't think you can! You can remove the units from the Primary dimension, but there is no option to remove the Secondary dimension units.

Edit: This is probably because your Primary dimensions will have the units specified in the title block of the drawing and the Secondary ones won't, hence the need to always specify them locally! Be nice if you could hide both and annotate in the title block, i.e Dimensions : Inches [mm]

Nicolas

THIS IS WHAT I DO RIGHT CLICK ON DIMENSION CLICK ON PROPERTIES THEN CLICK ON ALTERNATE UNITS CLICK ON OVER RIDE DIMENSION VALUE CLICK JUST RIGHT OF MM THEN BACKSPACE 2 TIMES TO GET RID OF MM THEN CLICK ON OK AND IT BE GONE
Thanks a lot Simon. Pb solved !

BIGKAT2

I FAILED TO MENTION , THAT MY WAY OF GETTING RID OF MM , YOU WILL HAVE TO DO IT TO EACH DIMENSION.