What's new

Hypershot work on Alibre 10?

MikeHenry

Alibre Super User
I ordered Hypershot Web last Friday and got confirmation of the order from Alibre but no license info. I'm still on Alibre 10 (until I can figure out how I want to work with Vault) - will Hypershot work with 10?

Also, how long does it take for Alibre to send out the license info?

Mike

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mike, Hypershot is an external application which can accept STEP files, it isn't integrated into Alibre in the same way that PhotoRender was. So YES it can work with Alibre 10.

MikeHenry

Alibre Super User
Thanks, good to know it can be tried out right away. Still no license info from Alibre though they did send a (paid) invoice by snail mail. Guess an email to tech support or sales is in order.

MikeHenry

Alibre Super User
Nothing in Junk, but I do see a confirmation number in the email acknowledging the order - maybe that's what is needed.

Uman

You should receive an email from Alibre with the following info:

Install instructions
Download link
License code

I received mine same day

Jeff in Florida

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
I ordered online and received no email with a license code however I recieved a credit card confirmation and a generic sales 'thank you' email.

Don't smash your computer yet: If you log in and look on the download page your should see a link near the Hypershot file for 'Getting a license". It may take a while for the key shown there to be updated but it should work eventually.