What's new

I need a hand doing circular pattern with fillets

Tapap

I'm making a 16t gear. I have a fillet on each side on top of the gear.

I can pattern the extrude cut around the Z.

If I try to pattern the extrude and fillet at the same time I get an error, "Target no longer available:com.alibre.design.ops.OperationTargetProxy
topologyAutographOrGuid = #73."

If I pattern the extrude, then try to pattern the fillet, the extrude works but the fillet I get the error, "com.alibre.design.ops.FilletOperation: Operation(s) selected can not be patterned alone."

I could either create my fillets in the drawing itself or manually place them but i cant patterns fillets.

any advice?

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
I get the "Target no longer available" message on features that have been deleted. o_O No sure why you're getting it.
If you can add the fillet to the extrude sketch that may be the way to create them for the gear.

Tapap

I get the "Target no longer available" message on features that have been deleted. o_O No sure why you're getting it.
If you can add the fillet to the extrude sketch that may be the way to create them for the gear.
That's what I ender up doing. I wasn't sure if I was missing something

simonb65

Alibre Super User
Its a long standing issues that fillets don't pattern. You need to apply the fillets post-pattern ... yeah, a right pain in the butt isn't it!

Mibe

Alibre Super User
Have you tried "Topology Pattern"? Works in many cases on fillets - but not always.