What's new

Is anybody else locked out?

Dave H

I installed V16 a couple of weeks ago. No issues. Today I tried to use GD and it is asking me to activate a license. When I try, it throws me an error. Flexera did admit to having a problem at the moment, but this is costing me precious time!

Not very happy with this!!
And I just renewed my maintenance. Good grief!!

dwc

Alibre Super User
I had a different error yesterday.
I was offline and got a message with error 0 with some flexera gobbeldygook that I had to click away about once every 2 minutes.
Of course it was the first day using V16 that a potential customer was looking over my shoulder.
How embarassing, and I couldn't document it because of that either.
Because of the Internet falling problems at startup support told me to work offline.
Amaisingly I had already thought of that.
Now it started throwing error windows when offline.
And of course I can't get it to do it again now.
Very disturbing.
This Flexera outfit may be big, but their SW is not OK.
Don

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like some people installed it and ran the included 15 day trial (which now runs out). This could be because the Activation code was never installed, or maybe the activation code sent out originally had a problem (I've have seen some instances of this).

If activation code not previously entered then do so.

If code not received, or is not accepted when entered then e-mail 3dsystems@flexnetoperations.com making sure to include your registered e-mail address (or of course e-mail from that addresss) and the product for which you require an activation key (Flexera issue codes for the whole range of Geomagic software products).

wildwood58

Same thing happened to me, I did enter code it was accepted
Got in touch with tech support.... They got me new code
All works well now

Dave H

I got back in later that day entering my existing license code.
But, it has been a week and no confirmation of extending my maintenance,or the new date showing up. How long should that take??