What's new

Keyshot 7 to 11

VoltsAndBolts

Keyshot 7 to 11

Recently had a computer issue and am currently reinstalling all of my software. I'm sure some of you've been there before. In any case, I had Keyshot 7 and had never tried to upgrade it. I am running the current version of Alibre Expert (27) with maintenance. Can I just install the latest version of Keyshot (11)? Or do I need to install the older Keyshot 7. Any help would be appreciated. I don't use it very often but I do like having it available.

I would have posted this in the key shot area but it seems pretty much like crickets over there...

Thanks,
Rob

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
You should be able to just run the installer for current Keyshot offering (get installer from Alibre's downloads page). Make sure that Alibre Design Expert is installed and activated before installing Keyshot.

If an available update is detected and offered during the install, you should DECLINE (you can 'check for updates' after it is installed and working).

VoltsAndBolts

You should be able to just run the installer for current Keyshot offering (get installer from Alibre's downloads page). Make sure that Alibre Design Expert is installed and activated before installing Keyshot.

If an available update is detected and offered during the install, you should DECLINE (you can 'check for updates' after it is installed and working).
I have already downloaded the installer and was holding off on running it until I got a reply here thanks for your input.