What's new

KeyShot Versus HyperShot Importing Time

elzaan1

Hi

Just an interesting point: Importing of 17MB *.213Step file - KeyShot = 11 minutes. HyperShot = 1 minute.
But why can I not get a resolution higher than 800 x 400 ? I want it full screen / 1600 x 1200 resolution but if I use the custom resolution it keeps reverting down to 800 x 400 resolution that is completely useless to be used. Just to small and uses too much time. Is there a way to get it bigger or is this a restriction to buy the "real" version ?
TX

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
If you got HyperShot through Alibre, then all you have is the Web version which is limited to 800 x 450 resolution. The "upgrade" to KeyShot is the same resolution, if you need higher resolution you need to buy an upgrade. Go to the KeyShot Home page and read up on it.

As for the import times, those are questions better suited for Thomas Teger on the KeyShot forum.

H.
Edit: What's in the title bar of your KeyShot or HyperShot installation?

Attachments

• KeyShot Web.jpg
    KeyShot Web.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 184

elzaan1

Haroldt

Thank you - yes it is the same version. Then it is to be bought - it is a nice program and easy to be used though.
TX again for confirming.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
I guess unlimited resolution will be on the 'top of the range' version - will be interesting to see the versions and prices as they get ready for release.