What's new

Latest spurious line problem

mrehmus

All of a sudden, these extra lines appear and extend WAY off the page. The only way to get rid of them is to close and then reopen the drawings. But they do come back when a change is made to the page. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Alibre extraneous lines.jpg
    Alibre extraneous lines.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 30

simonb65

Alibre Super User
That's definitely worth raising a support ticket.

The 2D workspace has so many bugs and gripes (thee have been a few posts recently about extra lines, missing lines in 2D views!). Workarounds like resetting the user profile or reinstall AD are all short term fixes. The dev team need these things reporting (and send them the model files too), so that they can fix the root cause!

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
I will see extra lines sometimes in the model workspace and they seem to be emanating from sweeps and/or lofts, but only when I touch the feature with the mouse cursor.

It happens so infrequently and is not easy to replicate so I haven't turned them in to support. I suppose a screen shot and a package file would be the thing to send to support the next time I see them.

mrehmus

That's definitely worth raising a support ticket.

The 2D workspace has so many bugs and gripes (thee have been a few posts recently about extra lines, missing lines in 2D views!). Workarounds like resetting the user profile or reinstall AD are all short term fixes. The dev team need these things reporting (and send them the model files too), so that they can fix the root cause!
And the report was made and the files sent before I posted here.