What's new

latest Win 10 Update

iwanttoslot

The latest windows 10 update plays havoc with my computer and even more so with Alibre.
Its Slowed down significantly and the red X's that I have not got for ages have come back.

And all my dia and rad dims are invisible in sketch mode. the leaders are there but no values.
They are editable though.

Last edited:

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Which latest update ? If you mean the 1809 update that Microsoft withdrew and are now rolling out again, you'll need to check for another Windows update (for .NET Framework) that fixes the issues the 1809 update introduced.

iwanttoslot

(SOLVED)
I have had these updates and it seems the graphics issues have gone away.

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03

April 9, 2019—KB4493509 (OS Build 17763.437)

February 12, 2019—KB4483452 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10, version 1809.

not looking for any answers though.

Drutort

i have windows feature delay for install but 1809 came around, and now alibre is crashing so much one one of my devices, just working in 2d sketch and alibre just freezes and have to end task :(
I guess I can push forward to latest updates, maybe that will fix it?

Drutort

their seemed to be a number of framework updates, I am using the semi-annual for the updates, and this new upcoming windows update the 1903, I believe will require a full system update, that is pretty much uninstalling your apps, like the old windows updates... which I am not looking foreword at all. That takes a lot of preparation and gathering of software licenses and making sure to release/uninstall stuff and saving settings/config etc... real pain, not sure what we will gain with 1903

after the latest updates for 1809, seems to be running fine, alibre crashed but it was a repeatable possible bug, which had to do with GLP and a project to next geometry, I eventually got it to work and the crash stopped, but it was repeatable until I edited, suspended the feature on/off and somehow went back to normal