What's new

License Error

Good morning all, I had a new SSD fitted to my pc at the weekend and now I get this error when I try to apply my license code.
I sent an email to the flexnet email address but now realise they might not have anything to do with it any more.
Can I fix this or get it fixed by someone at Alibre?

Thanks,
Walter Mcleod

Attachments

• License Error.JPG
    License Error.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 398

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Error 0 with no message suggests a failure to connect to Flexera, rather than a 'hardware change' problem. Mintronics can still release Flexera codes - but that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Maybe it is time to migrate to Alibre Design 2017 ?

Yes - Flexera should still service problems with that system whilst it is kept alive.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
No progress on that as far as I'm aware - but it only impacted some people, so difficult to be definitive. Didn't your experience with the early access code allow you to test that?

Your activation codes are valid for Alibre Design 2017 - just release the early access codes and insert your previous GD code.

We had a spell of comms issues a while back where users didn't have TLS enabled in internet settings.

Hi David, I installed Alibre on my home computer so as not to have both on the work machine so didn't get to try the BoM problem out.
Is it ok to intall Alibre on my works machine or should I uninstall Geomagic first?
Thanks,
Walter Mcleod

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
waltermcleod said:
Hi David, I installed Alibre on my home computer so as not to have both on the work machine so didn't get to try the BoM problem out.
Is it ok to intall Alibre on my works machine or should I uninstall Geomagic first?
Thanks,
Walter Mcleod

Uninstall first.