What's new

Line numbers in console

idslk

Alibre Super User
I'm not quite shure, but my memory makes me believe that, if there was an error in the script, the corresponding line number was displayed in the console window. Is my mind playing tricks on me or is this feature got lost in the current (2018.2) update? Currently i get only the error message and have to search where the error maybe has occured...
Regards
Stefan

idslk

Alibre Super User
Hello oldfox,

thank you, i was close to distrust myself...:)

I hope we will get this feature back.

Regards
Stefan

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
Yes, I thought so too. I think it was a poppup error msg before and now it is in the console. I don't mind it there but I miss the line numbers too.

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
As far back as I can remember of using WizoScript and later AlibreScript, it was part of the message in the console.
Well, I'm almost positive the line numbers were in popup error messages. They are much less frequent but here is a popup error I got today - but no line number in it.

Attachments

• PopupError.png
    PopupError.png
    41 KB · Views: 13

ajayre

Alibre Super User
Well, I'm almost positive the line numbers were in popup error messages. They are much less frequent but here is a popup error I got today - but no line number in it.

For that specific error please try rebooting and let me know if you still get it.

Andy