What's new

Looking for experienced Alibre user to outsource my work to.

RJH

I just purchased Alibre for my company but have not had the time to learn how to use it in a cost-effective timely manner. I am currently using parametric models in Inventor 2012 and I would like to convert (rewrite) them to Alibre. The

Also, I periodically need a person to draw parts and small assemblies as the projects require. I use Fiverr to find help for Inventor assistance; however, I prefer to migrate to Alibre and be able to make small edits as required.

If interested, please let me know. Ray
IMG_3833.jpg IMG_3959.jpg

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
A rough indication of where in the world you are may be helpful - whilst doing such work remotely isn't difficult with modern tools, expectations for finished drawings do vary a bit around the world, and currency, tax liabilities, time zone could also be factors. Who knows, there may even be somebody really local to where you are...

RJH

We are located Northern, NJ. USA.Wide-Roller-No-Base.11.jpg
The photos included are examples of how complicated (NOT) our projects are. Typically, we just sell the custom pulley.

BIGKAT2

I just purchased Alibre for my company but have not had the time to learn how to use it in a cost-effective timely manner. I am currently using parametric models in Inventor 2012 and I would like to convert (rewrite) them to Alibre. The

Also, I periodically need a person to draw parts and small assemblies as the projects require. I use Fiverr to find help for Inventor assistance; however, I prefer to migrate to Alibre and be able to make small edits as required.

If interested, please let me know. Ray
View attachment 33395 View attachment 33396
I WOULD BE INTERESTED