What's new

Massive activation problem

aptivaboy

So, I emailed Flexera as suggested in the thread below asking how to activate the old copy of Design Elements. As many folks remember, when Pro was released, many of us were grandfathered in with Design Elements on our other computers. Okay, so I email support and get no response. However, when I try to turn on and use Pro this morning it's been disabled! I can only assume that the rotten lousy *&#&^#)((#)&*&&_)s at Flexera disabled or deactivated the program! Naturally, it's the weekend and support isn't available. Did I mention it's a long weekend? A three day Holiday weekend?

The original serial number and purchase info is three computers ago. I don't know where to find it. am I screwed for now?

Super mad. Super bitter. Super ready to explode.

Bob

Jonathan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bob,

I'll setup a temporary license so you can use until this gets resolved

Cheers,
Jonathan

Jonathan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bob,

I just tried sending you an email that bounced. Can you send me a PM with your email address?

Thanks,
Jonathan

*EDIT - I just PM'ed the temp license code to you

aptivaboy

I want to publicly thank Jonathan for his efforts in helping to resolve this from afar, on a Saturday. This is why so many of us are happy to see Alibre coming back!

Robert

krussh

Hello!

I have same problem. Can't activate old Alibre_V2011.62a_x64 after reinstall of Windows.

"Your license could not automatically be updated.
To generate a license key on the Alibre web site, click the "Request License Key" button or go to http://www.alibre.com/register/AddLicenseRequest.aspx.
You will need to sign in and enter the following site key and machine ID."

Best regards,
Vadim

RCH_Projects

Alibre Super User
Jonathan gets the ball... and shoots and scores!!!

Jonathan gets the rebound... and shoots and scores again!!!

The game is a runaway!!!!! :lol: