What's new

Moderators, thank you for your work.

wfpelletier

Moderators, thank you for your work.

I noted that another thread was pulled off-topic by complaints about this forum's moderators. I would just like to thank the moderators of this forum for doing such a good job. A thread being locked on this forum is an extremely rare occurence; this fact stands as a testament that proves how great a job the moderators are doing, and the high standard of behaviour that users of this forum have set. As an Alibre user, I have found this forum extremely helpful, and would like it to stay that way.

In my opinion, anybody who feels 'censored' on this forum should feel free to go away. I frankly think that trolls that consistently post off-topic messages should just be ignored. Let these trolls keep throwing their toys out of their playpens in protest; the moderators will deal with them in due time.

I would also like to thank all of the many forum users out there who have posted useful information about using Alibre, and I can only hope that other users have found my posts helpful as well.

Sincerely,
wfpelletier

Gaspar

Alibre Super User

A direct question Jon. This is from Gaspar to Jon:

For what kind of work are you evaluating Alibre? (you have a shop, you design machinery, you are into product prototyping, etc.)

Gaspar

Alibre Super User

Thanks for answering Jon. My second question would be:

If Alibre is not fulfilling your needs, why don't you...
1) Look for another software
2) Post specific suggestions on the Enhacements area. By specefic I mean "I'd like Alibre to improve surface editing because I would find it useful when helping my clients to get their prototypes done" as oposed to "ADXpress is regresive" which is a statement that does not seem to aid in adding better functionalities to Alibre.

Let me remark that the above is a question and I would certainly appreciate it if you take the time to answer.