What's new

My Ultimate Respect for the Alibre Team

Hi guys.

I am sorry to disturb you with a non-topic.

I just can't help bursting out with my LOVE for Alibre.

This post is triggered because I got a random e-mail with a guy that couldn't see a small segment in the sketch in his bird bath. An I saw he was allready helped when I saw the post.

It is such a great community you/we have built up around Alibre.

But it is SO much more than that.

It is my passion for developing and constructing in 3D, that Alibre fullfills, nearly effordlessly, compared to other 3D programs.

So this post is just to tell all the people that have developed and continue to improve Alibre, that YOU are my heroes.

Marry Christmas,
Christian Garrelts,
Copenhagen, Denmark

I do realize that my constant refrain of "complaints" could sound as if I "dislike" Alibre Design. Nothing is further from the truth as I have been using "CAD" since 1972 when I was a member of the team evaluating (Pat Hanretti's) Interactive Design System for NASA and the US Air Force. I was a member of the team evaluation the Euclid 3D modeling system for the US & Canadian Air Forces in 1978-1981. The fact is that with (call it) 30 "areas of improvement" Alibre Design could out-preform any such product on the market today! [Just to be clear on this topic.] -- Lew