What's new

New Femdesigner Web Site

bobster

I have purchased and I am slowly getting aquainted with the Femdesigner for Ad software.
It is working, has some error handling quirks, but in general, it works for mono parts and assemblies.

The new website makes it clear that Femdesigner for Alibre Design is available.

http://www.femdesigner.com/index.html

I'll keep anyrelated future posts in the add-ons area.

rollin45

I know from experience that using this type software is tricky bordering on arcane, however this seems to be even more difficult than usual as I can't even register to get the free download. The matching letter quiz designed to thwart robot/spam programs is too much for me. After attempting to match the letters a dozen times I have decided to wait a bit before trying again.

rollin'

JGPIPE

I found the letters easy to read, have you got your browser zoomed in?

It will be interesting to see if I can replicate the results I have paid to have to performed externally with this software.

I have used a few different FEA systems over the years, the most tedious one being was in SDRC's I-Deas software.

rollin45

The letters are easy to read , but for some reason it will not accept my attempts. I just gave another dozen trys, varied the case of the letters etc. tried every trick I know, and it just doesn't like it.

uncle.

rollin'

bigseb

Alibre Super User
Hey Rollin, are you running a script-blocker of some sort in your browser? If so then it might be interfering with the verification box. I have had that in the past too, really annoying.

rollin45

Bigseb,

Thanks for the suggestion! I jumped over and ran with Google's chrome and it went as it was supposed to, not sure why IE was hanging things up, ordinarily I don't have any trouble with those things.

I am now officially on the "list",, course I remember getting on a similar list about a year ago,, so we shall see. I do think they are a bit closer to a release this go 'round.

thanks again

rollin'