What's new

"Next" release for GMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonb65

Alibre Super User
Yesterday, it was the framework of a website in the making! Branded "Alibre", with links to Geomagic Design videos and wasn't just the remains of an old website. It was new and fresh looking.

If I was a betting man, my money would be on Max taking back the product and moving it forward ... I guess time will tell !

Dave H

There were pictures of the Management Team. With Max as CEO. Didn't recognize the others.
Two levels of Alibre. Pro and Expert. Based in Texas. Prices the same as before. Plus many unfinished pages.
Very interesting........ :D

simonb65

Alibre Super User
For those of you that missed what we are talking about, this if from Googles cache on 16th May 2017 ...

Attachments

• Alibre - 16 May 2017.PNG
    Alibre - 16 May 2017.PNG
    988.8 KB · Views: 84

simonb65

Alibre Super User
Does look very 2016/2017 web site look and feel ...

Attachments

• Alibre - 16 May 2017 - 002.PNG
    Alibre - 16 May 2017 - 002.PNG
    244 KB · Views: 125

kev h

Coool !! :D

Would 3DS have had to sell the code totally or could it just branch off in different directions ?

Cheers Kev :cool:

simonb65

Alibre Super User
Just to add more credibility to it being 'new' content ... looking at the page source point to graphics and images in a April 2017 sub-directory (circled RED in the the attached image) ! :D ...

I'm beginning to get a nice warm feeling about the future now :)

Attachments

• Alibre - 16 May 2017 - 003.PNG
    Alibre - 16 May 2017 - 003.PNG
    51.3 KB · Views: 84

simonb65

Alibre Super User
@JL82, its interesting that the box shot on the front page has the same 'Alibre' branding and 'new' logo as Max's site !

Attachments

• Alibre - Cad Tec box shot.PNG
    Alibre - Cad Tec box shot.PNG
    168.1 KB · Views: 30

simonb65

Alibre Super User
.. which then goes on to say ...

#AreYouGetingExcitedYet ? :lol:

EDIT : Ignore the version 18 thing ... we are already on that !! DOH! (2015.1.1 = v18.0.1.18201). Getting a little ahead of things there. :shock:

Attachments

• Alibre - Baycad biz - 002.PNG
    Alibre - Baycad biz - 002.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 13

nvanlaar

That's some super sleuthing. I had pretty much given up hope and was exploring alternatives. Fusion 360 and ZW3D being the front runners. I guess I can hold off a little longer.

RCH_Projects

Alibre Super User
Any insight? If we go current on subscription will "Dynamics for GD" still work or be updated?

What is the latest version of Dynamics?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.