What's new

No Annotations?

Elrick

Can someone please help me with this. I have a feeling it must be something basic but I cant seem to find a way to get my annotations to show when making drawings and dxf's. Dont know why it aint showing in the first place.

Attachments

• No Annotations.png
    No Annotations.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 42

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Most likely you have toggled off annotation visibility - Ctrl+Shift+A or it appears on the Viewing an Analysis ribbon (but only when in sketch mode).

If you have an old (really old) graphics card, you may to to switch off 'advanced 2D rendering'.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
Hi Elrick,

Congratulations, you have a new monitor: 2560x1440. :)
Please make sure, your video/grafic driver settings are set to "application controlled". (Nvidia)

Elrick

Thanks Ralf! Would never have guesed this is the problem :D

Not sure yet but I think the problem lies with the Antialiasing settings. The thing I liked most. The quality is back to pixelated so I will need to switch between these settings when working with solid parts and drawings then. I really like the enhancement from the display drivers!

Attachments

• Annotations Back.png
    Annotations Back.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 25

Elrick

Yes. It is the Antialiasing mode. I had it at "Override any application setting". When I switch it to "Enhance the application setting" the annotations comes back. Its a big relieve. Had me very frustrated today lol

Ralf

Alibre Super User
You're right, it is annoying that "FXAA" and other anti-aliasing features must be turned OFF in 2D Drawings.

Elrick

Is this "hidden line removal function" working in MoI alone or is it something that focusses on pictures? The descussion sounds interesting but I cant get the full idea of what it does?