What's new

Node Display

wsimonton

Always while working 2018 and prior versions of Alibre for the last 10 years the end points and intermediate points of 2D sketches would display while working in 3D Sketch Mode. For the first time in 2019 I started to draw a 3D line (guide curve) which joined two sketches at particular points.

For the first time Alibre did not display the "Nodes" on the lines. What has changed? What default do I need to Turn On and Where to display those points.

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
You can make node adjustments in the System Options. From the little experimenting I did any change in the node size will only become active in new sketches.

Attachments

• SysOpts.png
    SysOpts.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

wsimonton

Apparently on my system the change in Alibre's graphic system has reduced the apparent Node size significantly. To "see" them I have increased the System setting to the largest size and even then they are rather small. On 2018 the small size worked well. Now a system setting to the largest size is required on my system to see them. I had increased the size of the Nodes in the system settings with no apparent effect and it was not (after posting the initial message) until I went to the maximum setting that they became ready visible but still small.