What's new

Notes in Drawings

Do notes show in the drawing workspace. I have a drawing made with notes on it and now i cant see them. Seems like they showed when I made the drawing

Attachments

• 150 Series.AD_DRW
    229 KB · Views: 7
Deleting the ,net profile didnt work.

Guess Ill have to do a complete uninstall. Will have to email Support to get a new license key since Im still using Alibre PE edition

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Shouldn't need new key. Licence server should recognise it as the same PC and let it use the existing key. Uninstalling does not remove the key from the PC.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
I opened your file - can see lots of notes.

Is it OK when you print it ? (i.e. is it just a display issue), does print preview work?. Maybe check for updated graphics driver, or roll back to an earlier one. Try toggling 'advanced 2D rendering'.

Have you re-booted the PC - occasionally things get 'stuck' and require a reboot to resolve.

It shows up in print preview. Yes I have rebooted and shut my comp down for a few hours.

Everything worked fine at one time and I havent changed anything with my comp since then. I dont use Alibre much nowdays.

Where is the advance 2d rendering setting.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Clutching at straws a bit - but try disable it, close GD, re-open, re-enable.

Even though you haven't knowingly changed anything, I still recommend checking for newer graphics driver.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
That suggests that either your graphics adapter, or its driver, doesn't support the shader functionality that is required for advanced 2D rendering (or something else is interfering with that).

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
The advanced 2D rendering is required for Draft Views and also for Shaded Views in 2D (IIRC).

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
I've just looked back at some earlier threads about the same issue. It may be worth you turning off anti-aliasing in the control panel for the graphics adapter, advanced 2D rendering may then work.

I think you may have to experiment a bit.