What's new

Off Line 28Nov2005 CST PM

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
Off Line 28Nov2005 CST PM

Alibre won't work online tonight (8 - 9 PM approx, CST USA). Anyone else having this problem? I can't get to my server repositories.

MikeHenry

Alibre Super User

Didn't Alibre mention that they were going to do something with the servers to alleviate slow response time on the forum here? Maybe they are/were in the midst of that.

Mike

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
Re:

MikeHenry said:
Didn't Alibre mention that they were going to do something with the servers to alleviate slow response time on the forum here? Maybe they are/were in the midst of that.

Mike

If so, they usually give warning prior to interuption in the server. But, thanks for confirming that the problem is not an isolated one. Hope it is back up soon, I have some files only on the server.

Ralf

Alibre Super User

Hello to everyone,

I am very annoyed ! Why is there no information of Alibre before?

15.49 GMT

Ralf

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
Re:

leeave96 said:
11:35 EST, can't see my Alibre server repository.

Bill

I have noticed that it was down a couple of times tonight too. This time, at least was online to receive a very short notice the first time it went.

Gaspar

Alibre Super User
Re:

MikeHenry said:

Mike

I hope you're right, but for me at least, the forum is still very slow and we did experience a couple flash outs recently when sharing local repositories through their server (only way to do it until intrareps come about :? )

Ralf

Alibre Super User

December 1 st.2005
16.50 GNT

An error occurred while connecting to webservices.alibre.com to check for updates.

Reason: The operation failed, error = 500.

You may Retry to connect now or Continue with your current version of Alibre Design (skip check for updates).

Ralf

Ralf

Alibre Super User

December 2 st.2005

The Alibre Design Server is currently unavailable. Service should be restored by 9:15 am CDT.

Ralf