What's new

Old Parts Library

KMoffett

I recently upgraded from WIN7/32 to WIN10/64. In the past, under Add-on, there was a Part Library. Simple and usable. Now there is only TraceParts Library. I tried copying the PartLibrary directory from the WIN7/32 computer into the to WIN10/7 Add-on directory. It's not recognized by the Add-on Manager. I can't find any reference for a new download on the 3D Systems site.

Ken

KMoffett

Thanks Nate! That will work for now. Another loss of integration in Geomagic Design. I really miss Visual CAM for Geomagic Design.

Ken

bigseb

Alibre Super User
KMoffett said:
Thanks Nate! That will work for now. Another loss of integration in Geomagic Design. I really miss Visual CAM for Geomagic Design.

Ken
Actually there never was a x64 library.

Dave H

KMoffett said:

Ken

I still have my license for Visual CAM 2.0. And it is still functional and integrated with GD. If you have your VC info, contact Mecsoft, they may still help you out.

KMoffett

Mecsoft let me keep my license (dongle) for Visual Mill for Geomagic (several months) as I got used to my newly licensed Visual CAD/CAM. With maintenance was still in affect, it was just swapping programs. I asked about also keeping Visual Mill for Geomagic. They said I could, but it would cost $1500 for one seat...I had two. Mecsoft has been very good in dealing with my problems and their bugs in Visual CAD/CAM

Ken