What's new

Part Data Custom Properties

iwanttoslot

Hello

I have tried searching for an answer to this.

Using Alibre Design expert 2012.

on the file properties partdata page the lower box has custom properties. How do i add custom properties or do I have to have the pro version with vault to get access to this feature.

Another observation.
It would be nice to have definitive answers in the help section of the availability of features rather than the generic

"Not all versions of Alibre Design include the ability to create new configurations. Please contact Alibre Sales or visit http://www.alibre.com/store for information on upgrading your version of Alibre Design, or to add on a package to Alibre Design."

type of answer. and there is nothing this good on the help page accessed form the file properties partdata page.

or even a more definitive list of what is not in the expert version compared to the pro version.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Also be aware that the generic phrases are to some extent because there has been some 'adjustment' over time of which features each of PE (or Standard) / Pro / Expert includes. One customer's Pro for example may not have exactly same features as another customer's Pro !

The links from Ralf illustrate the situation for current purchases.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
David,

Looks like "iwanttoslot" is an AD 2012 Expert user:
I have tried searching for an answer to this.

Using Alibre Design expert 2012
Expert includes always: Alibre Vault, Configurations, ...