What's new

Photorender Tutorial, Instructions, ANYTHING!!!

esingleton

Photorender Tutorial, Instructions, ANYTHING!!!

I would like to see a little more support for Photorender and Alibre. I know it is there, I know it works, but HOW?

rbrian

Photorender Tutorial, Instructions, ANYTHING!!?

Hi - you did say - anything! So - hope you don't mind large file size AVI files!

Check out my site - and go direct to this link to see some things I quickly put together tonight on this topic! -
http://aircraft-computational.com/alibre/avi-1/index.html - Click the link to Alibre Photorender - an Introduction only.

It is - something - quick and dirty! Hope it helps! Robert

esingleton

rbrian,

Yes I said anything and I meant it!! :D

I have downloaded all your .avi files but I cannot play them, well I have sound but no video. I have the latest WMP, as well as the latest DivX codec. Any ideas? What do you use to play them?

Thanks,
esingleton

rbrian

re-rendered avi file - Please test this one!

esingleton says:
I have downloaded all your .avi files but I cannot play them

Hi - please jump to this directory - and test out this avi file format - it should play on your system!

http://aircraft-computational.com/alibre/avi-1/photorender/cinepak/ (No pages - just the first file in this format - uploaded! - just open it and see if it plays! <go to full screen 1024 x 768 to see it and the controller!>)

Let me/us know if it is fine - I'll re-do the rest! Robert

scarr

Re: Alibre Photo Render

This may be old information, but I just stumbled on it this weekend. In the lefthand panel of the Photorender window there's a set of tabs, the rightmost of which is labeled User Archives. Click on this and yopu get another set of tabs, again click on the rightmost (mouse-over description is Browse Archives on Lightworks User Web Site) and you'll go to the Lightworks Web Site where, after registering, you can download additional rendering packages (materials, scenery, lights, colors, etc.) at no cost.