What's new

Random error window

slipstick

I get this window popping up on occasion. I just close out Alibre and restart and it's fine. Sometimes it shows if I'm not doing anything, and just left the main dialog window open.

upload_2018-5-4_13-47-33.png

and this is new;

at DXUTILSLib.DXContextClass.getCameraTransform(Int64 hViewport)
at com.alibre.ui.directX.GeometryCanvas.get_CameraTransform()
at com.alibre.design.ui.DesignSceneViewer.animateViewTransform(TransformXYZ targetTransform, Int32 zoomOption, Object extent, PointXYZ targetCenter, Boolean optimizeForLargeAssembly)
at com.alibre.design.ui.DesignSceneViewer.animateViewTransform(TransformXYZ targetTransform, Int32 zoomOption, Object extent, PointXYZ targetCenter)
at com.alibre.design.ui.DesignSceneViewer.set_ViewRotationAndZoomToFit(TransformXYZ value)
at com.alibre.design.app.SketchListener.orientViewToDisplayPlane()
at com.alibre.design.app.SketchListener.onActivate()
at com.alibre.ui.directX.GeometryListener.activate(Boolean resume, Boolean wasDragging)
at com.alibre.design.app.SketchListener..ctor(DesignEditor editor, DesignSceneViewer viewer, SketchContext context, String actionTextResourceID, Boolean asAssemblyFeature)
at com.alibre.design.app.DesignEditor.createSketchListener(Boolean queryEdit)
at com.alibre.design.app.DesignEditor.setSketchPlugin(ISketchPlugin plugin, Boolean queryEdit)
at com.alibre.engineering.app.SketchPluginCommand.execute(Object argument)

Edit - Think I fixed it - Windows 10 was insanely indexing all kinds of stuff on my computer, including rarely accessed places. I restricted it to indexing the C drive and the error box has not shown up for a long time now.

Last edited:

albie0803

Alibre Super User
I have been getting the same error message exactly. I have been having the workspace screens going blank with only a complete reboot fixing the issue. I had raised a ticket about it on Friday and have added a link to your post in case they are somehow related.

slipstick

I have been getting the same error message exactly. I have been having the workspace screens going blank with only a complete reboot fixing the issue. I had raised a ticket about it on Friday and have added a link to your post in case they are somehow related.

Spoke too soon. Had it happen one more time, and had Firefox open. Closing Firefox and restarting Alibre had it go away.

additional edit - same message and Firefox wasn't open. I closed all open programs and then restarted Alibre, then opened a file. The box didn't come back. My video card drivers are the very latest.

Last edited: