What's new

recent file menu

mr.ska

recent file menu

The recent file menu does not discriminate between types of Alibre files - if I've opened a part called "plate" and then opened a drawing of the same name, the recent file menu will simply show two instances of "plate", giving no hint as to which is the drawing and which is the part. As an enhancement, I'd like to see the file type included in the menu, either as an icon or as an extention on the filename.

rbrian

recent file menu - simple w/a

A simple w/a (work around) is to call it plate_dwg and plate_prt when you save it. Or plate_asm for assembly.
(Kind of like AD does for file system saves)

I often use another technique when working variations - like calling it plate-1 or plate-1a too.

What I would like to see on this menu item - is the ability to select how many or to reset it to 0 and clear it out to start again!! That would help me a lot when I am taking screen captures for creating tutorials - allowing me to show specifically the image a new user would see!

Any Seconders on this one??

cherkey

Moving over to the Edit menu....the Undo command should specify which Undo is next. All we have now is Undo. Be nice to see something like Undo Hole, etc......
Chris