What's new

Request to be able to sort/move/rearrange Configs in Part/ASM/GPL

Drutort

I would like to Request that we get the ability to rearrange/move the Configurations, be it in a part assembly or in the GPL file

I guess it would be best to have an edit button that then gives you the ability to sort and or rearrange them, press the button to end edit and everything is back to normal.

Right now all of them are created and fixed in the order the user made them.

This is not ideal, and especially in GPL File it is important to have ability to either sort or rearrange them as the user needs.

For example I have a part that has few diameters for example that change and few other values, but these parts will always have those. Time from time their will be small changes from different parts.

Now this would be fine if at least I could resort the GLP file's configurations and do A to Z or Z to A for example, but as it stands I have to go and hunt for the different configurations from a list that just keeps getting larger and larger

(I have thought of possibly moving the them into the new library style but still I use GPL files to generate the files in the first place, and I simply copy a template part and select the new GPL configuration for it and have instantly a new part)