What's new

Setting center mark size

Harold, you speak as if there is another way to set center mark size. Is there? The setting shown above in File Properties/Annotations seems to be a one-size-fits-all setting, and when you click on Apply, the whole drawing appears to be updated to the new setting. For flexibility and for clarity of visual drawing presentation, I would like to be able to adjust center mark and centerlline size, primarily meaning the extension distance beyond the drawing entity, for each mark or line on an as-required case-by case basis. Is that kind of flexibility not available?

Last edited:

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
The setting in File Properties affects the entire drawing and should be the set in the format.

For individual center marks Right click on the center mark or line and select Edit

1680756333656.png

Then make adjustments as needed.

1680756375725.png

Harold, thanks for the tip. I searched both Alibre Help and the Forum without results. Maybe I didn't use the right search terms. Also, I have read through all 741 pages of the Alibre+ Design Digital Book pdf that was available on the Alibre website without encountering the Right Click/Edit trick; I knew about the File Properties/Annotations settings. And by the way, for anyone interested, the Alibre+ Design Digital Book is a very good resource aimed at beginners and intermediate users. I would like to have a similar resource for advanced Alibre features. Best regards, Dave