What's new

Sheet number

JL82

I want to use a sheet number on a drawings but it is only English. The default setting is "1 of 1". Can user change a text of sheet number from "1 of 1" to for example "1 / 1"?

Attachments

• sheet.JPG
    sheet.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 345

bigseb

Alibre Super User
JL82 said:
I want to use a sheet number on a drawings but it is only English. The default setting is "1 of 1". Can user change a text of sheet number from "1 of 1" to for example "1 / 1".
Taking a guess here but wouldn't that automatically be in the language your system is set to?

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting question - I thought the 'OF' would be part of the drawing template, but it isn't. So must form part of the Sheet Number property, and as Seb suggests be 'tweaked' to suit language locale.

simonb65

Alibre Super User
Would be better and more flexable to the end user if there were 2 properties available .... %SHEET_NUMBER% and %TOTAL_SHEETS%, then you can format (or set your own wording and language) to your hearts desire in the sheet template !!

PPi

Bringing up an old topic, but I think we are still stuck on using "OF" as a separator? I'd like to have this changed finally so I could have this automated...

Better yet, it would be great to have a way to assemble together drawings of different parts into one big file. This way it would be faster to load a part of the documentation for an update and each part would have its own total page count when a single page isn't enough to describe the part. I find my workflow still too prone for human errors and would like to have more automation involved in process.

jfleming

Alibre Super User
So there is no way to auto populate a Sheet X of XX field in the templates as new sheets are added to the "drawing"