What's new

Space Mouse Speed

Mika

Hey. I just get a new 3D Connexion Space Mouse. It works fine with my Alibre Expert 2019, but seems to be that 3D Connexion app speed setting is not affecting at any. Even I adjust it slowest as possible, it is still really fast. Is there any options inside the Alibre for this...? Or some another trick how to make that rotate a bit slower.

Mika

I have same mouse at my workplace with Siemens NX. NX rotation speed slows down immediately when I adjust it from 3D Connexion App.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Make sure to install latest software from 3D Connexion - though Windows 10 recognises these devices natively, they work much better with the 3D connexion software.

Mika

I did. That's how the device is started to use...there is instruction on a package to go to 3D Connexion webpage to download a driver.

Last edited:
My 3DCONNEXION had the jitters as after releasing it kept jittering for bit. I downloaded August30 and it upgraded. Works very smoothly and stops when I want it to.

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
Even I adjust it slowest as possible, it is still really fast.
Are you adjusting the speed from the panel with only the Speed slider or are you going into the Advanced Settings where you can adjust each in axis/direction of movement?