What's new

Third Angle Projection Symbol

delboy

Hi All,
I hope alls going well for you. I am setting up some new A1 drawing templates. It is the first time I have done this in years. Can some kind soul tell me where I can find a third angle symbol and how do I get it on the drawing template? Probably it is staring me in the face, but I do suffer from SOS at times and the obvious is not always seen.:)
Thanks, Delboy

delboy

Yeah, Thanks for that Simon I think I will do the same. Just getting a bit lazy in my old years. I can copy it off an existing template, but I was curious if such a thing existed.
Thanks
Delboy.

DJA

Hi All,
I hope alls going well for you. I am setting up some new A1 drawing templates. It is the first time I have done this in years. Can some kind soul tell me where I can find a third angle symbol and how do I get it on the drawing template? Probably it is staring me in the face, but I do suffer from SOS at times and the obvious is not always seen.:)
Thanks, Delboy
Google "third angle drawing symbol"

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
to the point @bigseb made, I created a custom symbol for my templates. Then, with Sketch on Sheet active I just inserted the custom symbol where I wanted.

3rd angle sym.png

delboy

Thank you all for your suggestions. I did just that, It was quicker to draw one than look for one on the infernal net. So I have drawn a third angle symbol and saved it
Take care of all you good people in these freaky times
Delboy.