What's new

TN AD LUG Meeting Proposal

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
TN AD LUG Meeting Proposal

Local User Group Meeting Proposal :)

Date: Saturday, 25Feb2006, 8:30AM (tentative we can change the date/time).

Purpose: Initial meeting and greeting. Show our work, and share stories, network. Eat breakfast :mrgreen: .

If we get enough interest, I will confirm the place and time. I am thinking Cracker Barrell (there must be one, right?)

jbeard and I are confirmed. What about mkent, indesign? others in or around mid-TN?

Let us know.

jbeard

Yep, I am confirmed with the boss, and yes there is a Cracker Barrell there right off the interstate.

indesign

Alibre Super User

I am all the way next to the VA border. Would have a long trip for a lunch meeting. :cry:

It takes about 2 hrs from hear to get to the east side of Knoxville and Aa good 5 hrs to Nashville. But you never know when I could be going that way for something. :D

jbeard

Really makes no difference to me. I can go towards Knoxville or Nashville just the same.

I just want it to be convenient enough that we will get some others to show up besides John and I.

jwknecht

Alibre Super User

OK... we are postponing this meeting. The reason is that we want to plan a bigger event. In so doing, we need some recruits for the region. Reply to this post or send a PM to jbeard or jwknecht if you would like to help.

More later...