What's new

Traceparts ANSI fasteners?

toddho

I am trying to find a simple 4-40 cup point set screw in Traceparts. I cant even seem to find the ANSI section. EVERYTHING is METRIC! I remember imperial sizes were hard to find but now I cant find them at all! Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks
Todd

I am trying to find a simple 4-40 cup point set screw in Traceparts. I cant even seem to find the ANSI section. EVERYTHING is METRIC! I remember imperial sizes were hard to find but now I cant find them at all! Any direction would be appreciated.
Hi Todd -- (1) Check out the Resources here as I believe that I uploaded a Library of UN sized set screws. (2) If not, I have "ASTM F912 Alloy Steel Socket Heade Cup Point Set Screw"'s in .1120-40UNRC format in lengths from .125 long to .625 long. Let me know what length you need and I can send it to you (tangent@olympus.net is the fastest way to get my attention). -- Lew

toddho

Thank you to all that replied. I was unaware of the partlibrary. I found just what I needed..quickly. I need that link in the "add-on".

Thanks again!
Todd

Hi Todd -- "ASTM UN Socket Head SetScrew Alibre Library – Rev New.7z" in Resources has (A) all ASTM types & sizes of setscrews and (B) a (LibreOffice Calc) "spreadsheet Index" to make accessing and applying them simpler & easier. -- Lew