What's new

Update on Alibre Design 9.0

jpformosa

Update on Alibre Design 9.0

As many of you may have seen, we announced today that Alibre Design 9.0 has been released to a limited group of customers. When it is released to the general market and available for download in mid-February we will send out an announcement by email to all registered users.

What's New list: http://www.alibre.com/products/new-in-ad90.asp

- Jessica

---------------------------------------

Jessica Formosa
Marketing Manager
Alibre Inc.

jwknecht

Alibre Super User

It's here :!:

I won't get to load it until Monday night. Got the notice a few minutes ago, up working late at night.

Will check in to see how everyone is doing...

mrehmus

Apparently they made the announcement before they put the upgrade in place.

At 1:30 AM (PST), the upgrade is not available.

Not a problem for me but it would have been nice to be able to download it before the big rush starts.

MilesH

Alibre Super User

Pity, I was looking forward to playing with the new features, this morning. At least the updated manual is available....

MilesH

Alibre Super User

I'm sure we'll all get access at the same time, when they get around to pushing the button....

jemmej

Did you read the manual over Miles? I saw a couple of new constraints, the configuration section, but I didn't see any of the new sheetmetal functionality. Did you?

Jim

kdevoe

I just sent an email to the AA and was told that the email sent out did not have all the information needed to upgrade.
It seems that you have to log onto Alibre.com and sign in, then go to your account information and check the box on the left to upgrade to V9 and then start the program.

Kevin

jemmej

Ah, yes. That's what we did last time.

Log-In to main site.
Go to Account Info
Click hyperlink to "update to v9.0"

Just did it myself.

Jim