What's new

V10 SP1 Load Error

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
V10 SP1 Load Error

Sorry if this is a repeat. I am just getting around to loading V10 SP1 on one of my PCs and am getting the following error that does not let me load the update. Any ideas? No problem loading on my other computer.

Error details:

com.alibre.executive.setup.Registrar$RegistrarException: LoadLibrary failed on C:\\Program Files\\Alibre Design\\Program\\AcisUtils.dll, error = 127
at com/alibre/executive/setup/Registrar.registerServer
at com/alibre/executive/setup/DllElement.postInstall
at com/alibre/executive/setup/BundleElement.postInstall
at com/alibre/executive/setup/BundleElement.postInstall
at com/alibre/executive/setup/BundleManager.executeUpdate
at com/alibre/executive/setup/BundleManager.checkForProductUpdates
at com/alibre/executive/setup/Setup2.execute
at com/alibre/executive/Executive.checkForUpdates
at com/alibre/executive/Executive.execute
at com/alibre/executive/Executive.run
at com/alibre/executive/Executive.main

JordanCClark

Alibre Super User

Hi John,

The last time I saw this was also an upgrade issue where the Alibre.dll file crapped out. Ron said they weren't able to duplicate it, but an uninstall/reinstall was the only workaround.

Uninstall/reinstall seems to always be the most reliable option, at least at my house. :wink:

JordanCClark

Alibre Super User
Re:

JordanCClark said:
Hi John,

The last time I saw this was also an upgrade issue where the Alibre.dll file crapped out. Ron said they weren't able to duplicate it, but an uninstall/reinstall was the only workaround.

Uninstall/reinstall seems to always be the most reliable option, at least at my house. :wink:

It seems I plug the reinstall option almost as much as Thinwall Feature toolbars! :lol:

wathavy4

Alibre Super User
Re:

JordanCClark said:
JordanCClark said:
Hi John,

It seems I plug the reinstall option almost as much as Thinwall Feature toolbars! :lol:
You seem to go right over 700 posts.... :lol:

jwknecht

Alibre Super User
Re:

JordanCClark said:
Hi John,

I may have to try that option, tomorrow. I am going to give tech support a day to respond first. My guess is that is what they will suggest anyway.

BTW, I agree that the thin walls should have their own icons, perhaps flyouts from the main ones.