What's new

V17 32bit ??

kev h

Hi

Went to download V17 and cant find the 32bit version ...... it is coming isnt it ???? :?

Cheers Kev

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
You have to request 32 bit installer - this is Geomagic's way of finding out if there is still demand for 32 bit versions.

32 bit Installers are available from support, or your reseller may be able to assist.

kev h

Thanks David , have contacted support as i spotted that you mentioned this on one of the other v17 posts. :wink:

Cheers Kev :cool:

kev h

NateLiqGrav said:
Couldn't they simply add a counter to the download?

Just what I was thinking . They must have also lost there chalk stick to mark me down as haven't heard back yet .... :twisted:

Jasper

It looks like the associated upgrade to Dynamics is 64-bit only. Anyone know if 64-bit Dynamics will work with 32-bit GD?

bigseb

Alibre Super User
PJasper said:
It looks like the associated upgrade to Dynamics is 64-bit only. Anyone know if 64-bit Dynamics will work with 32-bit GD?
I speak under correction but it should work as they are separate softwares unlike Alibre Motion which was an add-on.

kev h

All loaded up and seems to be running fine after link sent from support.

Seb , 32bit pc at home and work , both are running fine and certainly wont be upgrading just for the sake of 64 bit... No doubt next Pc will be 64bit though... 8)