What's new

V26 - 1 week Review

jfleming

Alibre Super User
Well running V26 now. After about a week now of using it. I like it. There are a lot of nice things. I especially like the dark mode and all of the improvements on the Drawings Side. The display of things is better and all around it was a nice update. Would like to see the Measure Tool more prominent up at the top. Thanks!. Keep up the good work.

Negatives: It is seemingly less stable. I have had it just "lock up" for no apparent reason, several times now. And I would describe this as: several files open, everything working great. Step away from PC for an hour, come back, login, and Alibre is simply frozen. All my other programs working/functioning fine that I was using before I stepped away. Required CTRL+ALT+DEL to Shut it down. I have NEVER seen this behavior in the past.

It has also shut down twice now using the "Make Drawing of this Design". Go thru the process of picking out my views and all that, press OK, and then BAM... the entire Alibre Session just shuts down/disappears without any indication that it might. Again, NEVER experienced this before. This is annoying and new, felt it was worth mentioning here.

H.C

same here, v26 win11
come back after a while, Alibre pops up & then gone.
(see now there is a recovery when open AD.)