What's new

Vault license

steved

Having trouble attaining a Vault license, all i get when I click on the download link is a blank page, any suggestions.

Cheers

Steve

Attachments

• vault.jpg
    vault.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 188
I got that error too when installing the Vault on our server. The first time Alibre hadn't synced my licenses properly. Once they got that corrected, I had to change the administrator (the server) to a floating license and then I could add both of my licensed users. Hope that makes sense.

steved

OK I have a whole bunch of numbers now but cannot find how to register Mfiles, I have visited Mfiles wed site but could find nowhere to register the product.

Cheers

Steve

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
The Vault installation and use guide from the Alibre downloads does cover this. You don't have to go to any web site. See page 5 of the guide.

cclark440

Alibre Super User
Where do I find these instructions? I can't seem to find the Vault user guide, or any instructions about how to update my license.
I only have two days left, according to M-Files.

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Whilst logged into your account, go to Downloads, click on Vault - this takes you to a new page, the first download item is Installation Instructions (click on the letters PDF at the end of the line).