What's new

what happened?

scarr

A horde of young people just itching to start using a 3D CAD program - fantastic - and here we are, a bunch of ancient :D wizened, gurus who can help direct the next generation of designers and engineers - what an opportunity. Sure there'll be a lot of dumb questions - we were all full of them when we started - some of us still are :D but think of what this could mean in terms of the future - oh all right, I'm being to altruistic and it'll wind up being an adventure in running a CAD nursery school complete with soiled diapers, warm milk and cookies. :roll:

Gaspar

Alibre Super User

Can't wait... this has got to be fun!

There is a very thin line dividing teaching and learning... :wink:

Gaspar

Alibre Super User

Maybe we should prepare a welcome list:

:arrow: Extruding a long tube is not the entrance to the dungeons
:arrow: Constraining all of your assembly does not get you extra lifes
:arrow: And most important would be: The game is never over !

thpope

One thing that will help is that you must register to even look at the forums. That will filter a bunch of people out.

My experience is that the more the better. As long as there are a few people willing to spend time to answer posts in a professional and polite manner, then new people will tend to be considerate and thoughtful also.

I wonder if a new forum is planned specifically for this software. It surely won't be the full version. (Man, that would be sweet for el-cheapo's like me.)

Of course, maybe it's not even Alibre. Maybe it's another Pro/Junior! (LOL)