When will you upgrade to v11? POLL

When will you upgrade to v11?

• Right away, "I'm confident."

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • Less that one month, "Let's watch the forums for a bit."

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • More than one month, "I'm waiting for any patches to be released."

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Six months or more, "My software should be like my cheese, aged to perfection."

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OTE_TheMissile

Alibre Super User
Soon as it's publicly released. I'd go for the beta if I wasn't using Alibre for work purposes, so when they're satisfied enough with v11 to sell it to anyone, that's when I'll make the move 8)

indesign

Alibre Super User
I started with beta at home and then moved to work. I don't use the Vault so the little issues there did not effect me.

I feal that Alibre V11 is better (more stable as well as faster) than V10 at this point and would recommend it over V10.

dmckee101

Alibre Super User
Toshi, in that case interpret the question to read when will you upgrade from beta to release version?
:)
Dennis

dmckee101

Alibre Super User
Hmm. Looks like I screwed the pole up.
Evidently when the originator view the results it stops the poll and displays the results.
Aw ratz.

dmckee101

Alibre Super User
Interesting results. I expected more to show up in the one month category and less in the one week. My expectations were that a large body of users would upgrade immediately for various reasons but would all share a common faith in Alibre.
The second category was where I voted too. And thinking about it now the kind of problem that may crop up in a week or so would probably have to be a show-stopper. But I'm sure that the lengthy beta program would have sorted that out already. So I guess my vote in this category seems to demonstrate my nervousness about any new software, even though I have the greatest regard for Alibre software.
I thought the third cateogry to be used by those with mission critical data.
Thanks for playing the game!