What's new

Where's our email from Alibre with instructions?

pepsitwo

Where's our email from Alibre with instructions?

I registered for this giveaway, and it is August 1st and I still do not have an email. Has anyone else received their email?

I'm not a user of Alibre products, and after all of this I doubt I will become one, but I thought I would try the software. However, when the prize keeps moving, much like in a carnival game tent, it's difficult to believe anything from this company.

Can someone from Alibre tell me when I will get my email?

jemmej

I would guess, when you get it. But that's just my guess ;)

Seriously, though, by my clock and calendar we are in the first 1/2 of August 1st (depending, of course, where you live on earth)...and since the work day just began in Texas (about 34 minutes ago), I'd guess soon.

Additionally, I believe if you go to the Alibre Xpress site, you can click on the "GET FREE CAD" button.

Jim

pepsitwo

Jim,

Thanks for the reply.

However, I don't want to download a software version that has been made available for everyone. I am looking for my download that is for only the 100,000, which would be different (fully functional).

jemmej

I would guess that the download is the same and the license key determines your product state (I think the Alibre client is the same for all versions, but don't hold me to that :)).

I'm sure they'll be sending out e-mails soon. They just did some server maintenance last evening in preparation for 8.2 SP1 and the Xpress release; oftentimes that type of work takes a wee bit longer than anticipated. I'm sure they'll send out e-mails soon.

Jim

gregmilliken

Email for Xpress

The email with the download link for Alibre Design Xpress will be out shortly, be patient.

It is the morning of August 1 and we're checking each of the various systems before it goes out to everyone.

Regards,
Greg