What's new

With all the changes, I've got a really trivial request

GaretDH

I admit it was kind of a joke post (although that gem does look terrible), but I have to admit I'm just a tiny bit bothered that someone would just change my title like that...

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Look - it was me, probably shouldn't have, but couldn't really resist it (your title and subject really were begging for it). Apologies for any (serious) offence caused.

I agree it's a naff logo.

GaretDH

OK, mystery solved :D No problem, taken in the spirit it was meant! No real offense!

Of course it's trivial, it's one of those attention to detail thingies that draw my eye all the time! :mrgreen:

bigseb

Alibre Super User
Gem ---> System Options ---> Display/General --- Ribbon Theme ---> Windows 7

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    56.3 KB · Views: 37

Ralf

Alibre Super User
Garet,

...just kidding...

Flexible solution:
Attach a flap hinge, top left of the monitor with a strong double-sided tape,
and on the other side a plate for folding down, to cover up the logo.
Print the original Alibre logo with an inkjet printer and stick it on to the "folding down" plate.

You can also create a 3D Assembly with Alibre-Geomagic Design -> Export to STL and ... :wink:

Andrew Roth

hmmm I was thinking an always on top window that sat over the icon, off course it would have too follow the parent window.
to much coding. I like the paste on cover up LOL
really we are all upset about the rebranding but it's time to start looking at the xyz part of the screen and getting the real bugs fixed, especially the crashes.